|The Procurement & Safety Office is currently located on the fifth floor of Ward Beecher Science Hall in room 5053 and is managed by our Chemical Storekeeper Timothy Styranec.
The Office is responsible for:
- Safety Training and Awareness
- Coordination of Waste Disposal
- Business and fiscal functions of the Department of Chemistry including the approval and processing of department orders for supplies, services and chemicals.
- Monitoring of departmental budgets and research grants
- Maintenace of Chemistry Department Website
- Training of New NMR Users