The minor in British and American literature is designed to give you experience in reading, discussing, and writing about a variety of works by British and American authors. To complete the minor, you must take six courses, as follows (see lists below for offerings):
1. British and American Literature I (3701)
2. British and American Literature II (3702)
3. One upper-division American Literature course.
4. One upper-division British Literature course.
5. A second upper-division course in either American or British Literature.
6. Senior Seminar (4890)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS: 18
Upper-division American literature courses
Upper-division British literature courses